Yes, I know, it has been a while. Mainly because I didn’t have anything new or even positive to talk about. And why bother people with endless crying and whining. No, I haven’t found a job yet, yes, I still mourn my lost love, and yes, I still have financial troubles and I also still smoke.
But I figured, at least I can try to make some positive changes. So some things I took up again:
– no more coffee or diet coke, that caffeine is aggravating my panic attacks
– daily meditation, at least 15 minutes
– daily yoga, preferably the Ashtanga Primary Series
– cut back on meat and start to eat more raw food, maybe vegan even
– get my exercise routine back on track, that is if I can still afford the gym
– cut back on smoking and quit as soon as I feel like I’m able too
Let’s see how that goes. It’s hard, really really hard, but as the saying goes, at least I can fake it till I make it.